- Cell Phone
- Contact me Contact Form
Professional Status Employed
Mission StatementTo provide precise accounting services that will add value to my organization by bringing together my skills, knowledge, and experience, to meet and exceed established goals. I will realize this mission by setting the highest standards in accurate data analysis, internal customer service, and personal integrity.
In five years I will become a part of a hand-picked team in my business unit and be intimately familiar with all its functions. I will have earned my MBA and CPA, and will apply the knowledge which I have learned within my capacity to enhance the operation of my organization.
In my dealings with leadership, I will be direct about what I observe, clear about my expectations, and honest about the benefits I can provide to my organization.
In my dealings with individuals, I will encourage their ideas, respect their diversity, cultivate their professional growth, and honor their experience.
In dealings with my leadership style, I will lead by setting the example I wish to see in my staff, taking on the role as a mentor to educate positive behavior, to consistently improve their role in the organization.
Mesa Airlines - Phoenix - United States(Since January 2006)
- Analyzed future flight conditions on the ground and created the strategy to accomplish a successful flight
- Evaluated current flight conditions and executed tactical decisions to address developing events to overcome obstacles to a successful flight such as thunderstorms, air traffic control delays, and mechanical issues onboard
- Reported directly to the Chief Pilot and was under the supervision of the Captain
- Inspected aircraft prior to each flight, obtained ATC clearances, prepared weight and balance calculations and load manifests, and manipulated the controls of the aircraft during flight
- Responsible for the safety of the passengers and crew as Second in Command
- Consistently reliable being on time, prepared for duty, as well as being physically and mentally fit
- Highly trainable within short periods of time with knowledge of 3 types of turbofan jet aircraft
- Takes direction well keeping the policies and procedures in mind while being a leader
- Multitasks well in a dynamic environment including communicating, navigating, flying, monitoring, and evaluating
- Works well under pressure with finite time constraints
- Accountable for proficient knowledge and skills which are evaluated annually by the FAA
- Mesa Air Group team currently numbers approximately 1800 professionals working from locations all across the United States. Mesa has code share partnerships with United Airlines and US Airways. Mesa also has its own independent low cost airline flying inter-island services as go! in Hawai'i. Mesa has a fleet of 87 aircraft and performs more than 465 daily departures to 96 cities, 37 states, Canada and Mexico.