- Cell Phone
- Contact me Contact Form
Professional Status Employed
Mission StatementTo provide precise accounting services that will add value to my organization by bringing together my skills, knowledge, and experience, to meet and exceed established goals. I will realize this mission by setting the highest standards in accurate data analysis, internal customer service, and personal integrity.
In five years I will become a part of a hand-picked team in my business unit and be intimately familiar with all its functions. I will have earned my MBA and CPA, and will apply the knowledge which I have learned within my capacity to enhance the operation of my organization.
In my dealings with leadership, I will be direct about what I observe, clear about my expectations, and honest about the benefits I can provide to my organization.
In my dealings with individuals, I will encourage their ideas, respect their diversity, cultivate their professional growth, and honor their experience.
In dealings with my leadership style, I will lead by setting the example I wish to see in my staff, taking on the role as a mentor to educate positive behavior, to consistently improve their role in the organization.
Makarion Institute of Aeronautics - Chino - United States(December 2004 - January 2006)
- Developed curricula, instructed students in a classroom setting, conducted training flights
- Determined student proficiency, reported on student progress to the chief pilot, and developed new teaching methods
- Accepted a failing student from another instructor who failed 4 times prior to successfully earn his Instrument Rating
- Created an aircraft tracking log in Excel to ensure that the training fleet stayed within all FAA airworthiness directives
- Utilized computer based models to conceptualize the inner workings of aircraft systems and navigation radios
- An FAA approved Part 141 and Part 135 flight school. Makarion trained commercial pilots and had a bridge program with an airline in Maui, Hi. Makarion had an inventory of 20 planes, 140 students, and 40 employees between both campuses in Chino, CA and Glendale, AZ. Makarion has closed as of January 2006.