- Cell Phone
- Contact me Contact Form
Professional Status Employed
Mission StatementTo provide precise accounting services that will add value to my organization by bringing together my skills, knowledge, and experience, to meet and exceed established goals. I will realize this mission by setting the highest standards in accurate data analysis, internal customer service, and personal integrity.
In five years I will become a part of a hand-picked team in my business unit and be intimately familiar with all its functions. I will have earned my MBA and CPA, and will apply the knowledge which I have learned within my capacity to enhance the operation of my organization.
In my dealings with leadership, I will be direct about what I observe, clear about my expectations, and honest about the benefits I can provide to my organization.
In my dealings with individuals, I will encourage their ideas, respect their diversity, cultivate their professional growth, and honor their experience.
In dealings with my leadership style, I will lead by setting the example I wish to see in my staff, taking on the role as a mentor to educate positive behavior, to consistently improve their role in the organization.
Garden Grove Hospital - Garden Grove - United States(April 2001 - October 2002)
- Reduced billing times from over 120 days to less than 60 days from last visit
- Audited 100% Medicare and 10% all other medical records for accuracy and documentation for timely payment
- Communicated to case managers and field nurses discrepencies in documentation to be rectified immediately
- Reported directly to Home Health Administrator
- Resolved customer service issues with questions regarding patient claims
- Enforced the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) as well as maintiained patient confidentiality
- Garden Grove Hospital Medical Center is owned by Prime Healthcare Services, and is centrally located in Orange County, California at 12601 Garden Grove Boulevard, Garden Grove, California. The medical center opened in 1982 to help meet the culturally diverse medical needs of the community. Today, the 167-bed acute care medical facility is the largest employer in the city of Garden Grove with over 500 employees and more than 550 physician affiliates. Core services include a 24-hour Emergency Room, Medical/Surgical unit, Intensive Care unit, Maternity unit, Diagnostic services including an MRI Center, and Inpatient and Outpatient services.