- Cell Phone
- Contact me Contact Form
Professional Status Employed
Mission StatementTo provide precise accounting services that will add value to my organization by bringing together my skills, knowledge, and experience, to meet and exceed established goals. I will realize this mission by setting the highest standards in accurate data analysis, internal customer service, and personal integrity.
In five years I will become a part of a hand-picked team in my business unit and be intimately familiar with all its functions. I will have earned my MBA and CPA, and will apply the knowledge which I have learned within my capacity to enhance the operation of my organization.
In my dealings with leadership, I will be direct about what I observe, clear about my expectations, and honest about the benefits I can provide to my organization.
In my dealings with individuals, I will encourage their ideas, respect their diversity, cultivate their professional growth, and honor their experience.
In dealings with my leadership style, I will lead by setting the example I wish to see in my staff, taking on the role as a mentor to educate positive behavior, to consistently improve their role in the organization.
Accountemps - Irvine - United States(September 2000 - November 2000)
- Developed reconciliation plans with sales personnel for short and over pay of invoices
- Collaborated with over 90 sales associates via phone throughout the US verifying correct tax ID numbers
- Demonstrated the ability to fill in at a moment’s notice, quickly mastering new systems, processes and workflows
- Temporary credit analysis for Wyle Electronics, Irvine, CA
- Verified tax id number for state in which vendor was applying for credit
- Established vendor accounts with authorized credit limits up to $100k
- Accountemps is the world's first and largest specialized temporary staffing company for accounting, finance and bookkeeping professionals. Accountemps provides support throughout an accounting department.