- Cell Phone
- Contact me Contact Form
Professional Status Employed
Mission StatementTo provide precise accounting services that will add value to my organization by bringing together my skills, knowledge, and experience, to meet and exceed established goals. I will realize this mission by setting the highest standards in accurate data analysis, internal customer service, and personal integrity.
In five years I will become a part of a hand-picked team in my business unit and be intimately familiar with all its functions. I will have earned my MBA and CPA, and will apply the knowledge which I have learned within my capacity to enhance the operation of my organization.
In my dealings with leadership, I will be direct about what I observe, clear about my expectations, and honest about the benefits I can provide to my organization.
In my dealings with individuals, I will encourage their ideas, respect their diversity, cultivate their professional growth, and honor their experience.
In dealings with my leadership style, I will lead by setting the example I wish to see in my staff, taking on the role as a mentor to educate positive behavior, to consistently improve their role in the organization.
- Running - For general excercise and well being
- Backpacking - Allows me to have perspective looking into my life while stepping out of it
- Rock Climbing - You never know your limits until you leave your comfort zone
- Ayn Rand - Atlas Shrugged
- Jules Verne - 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
- Washington Irving - The Legend of Sleepy Hollow
- Eagle Scout - Boy Scouts of America - Troop 71 - 1996
- Four Keys Award - Exemplary guest service at the Disneyland Resort in Safety, Courtesy, Show, and Efficiency - 2004
- Certified Flight Instructor - 2004
- Ascended Mt. Whitney - 14,495' - 22 miles - Tallest peak in the contiguous US - 1997
- Philadelphia Marathon - 7th place age 17 and under - 1994
- Scholars Diploma - Central Bucks High School East - GPA 3.4 - 5 Advanced Placement Classes - 1995