- Cell Phone
- Contact me Contact Form
Mission StatementTo provide precise accounting services that will add value to my organization by bringing together my skills, knowledge, and experience, to meet and exceed established goals. I will realize this mission by setting the highest standards in accurate data analysis, internal customer service, and personal integrity.
In five years I will become a part of a hand-picked team in my business unit and be intimately familiar with all its functions. I will have earned my MBA and CPA, and will apply the knowledge which I have learned within my capacity to enhance the operation of my organization.
In my dealings with leadership, I will be direct about what I observe, clear about my expectations, and honest about the benefits I can provide to my organization.
In my dealings with individuals, I will encourage their ideas, respect their diversity, cultivate their professional growth, and honor their experience.
In dealings with my leadership style, I will lead by setting the example I wish to see in my staff, taking on the role as a mentor to educate positive behavior, to consistently improve their role in the organization.
Garden Grove Hospital - Garden Grove, CA - United States(Full-time - October 2002 - November 2003)
- Increased monthly claims billed from $640k to over $1.3M in less than one year
- Reduced Medicare billing lead-time from over 60 days to less than 30 days
- Accountable for 3 data-entry clerks entering patient information to ensure timeliness within 7 days and 100% accuracy
Garden Grove Hospital - Garden Grove, CA - United States(Full-time - April 2001 - October 2002)
- Reduced billing times from over 120 days to less than 60 days from last visit
- Audited 100% Medicare and 10% all other medical records for accuracy and documentation for timely payment
- Communicated to case managers and field nurses discrepencies in documentation to be rectified immediately
Accountemps - Irvine, CA - United States(Temporary Work - July 2012 - April 2001)
- Reduced outstanding claims from 200 days to less than 120 days within 4 months.
- Audited patient Medicare charts for frequency and duration, orders, MSA codes, and financial responsibility.
- Reported directly to the Medical Biller
Accountemps - Irvine, CA - United States(Temporary Work - September 2000 - November 2000)
- Developed reconciliation plans with sales personnel for short and over pay of invoices
- Collaborated with over 90 sales associates via phone throughout the US verifying correct tax ID numbers
- Demonstrated the ability to fill in at a moment’s notice, quickly mastering new systems, processes and workflows
- As Systems Manager, reduced Medicare billing lead-time from over 60 days to less than 30 days
- As Medical Biller, increased monthly claims billed from $640k to over $1.3 million in less than one year
- As Credit Analyst, verified customer credit assigning credit extensions up to $100k autonomously
- As Systems Manager, reconciled database for Home Health office for timely transmittal of month-end close to Hospital controller
- As Systems Manager, reduced STAT2 database downtime during system outages from 1 hour to less than 15 minutes by maintaining a close relationship with database vendor and correctly analyzing sources of problems
- Developed perfomance metrics to provide subordinates and superiors a clear representaton of staffing performance
- Microsoft Office Specialist - Word 2010